Friday, January 12, 2007

Hello World

Hello world (wide web that is). I am jumping into this blog thing with both feet, or typing with both hands, however you want to look at it. I am just testing the waters at this point. I have more opinions than a healthy person should have and I often speak before thinking, so blogging would seem a risky endeavor for one such as myself. I'll give it go and see what happens.

2 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Welcome to blogland my brother. I am sure your musings will be insightful, if not entertaining. Looking forward to reading more.

Clark said...

Hello world (wide web that is). I am jumping into this blog thing with both feet, or typing with both hands, however you want to look at it. I am just testing the waters at this point. I have more opinions that a healthy person should have and I often speak before thinking, so blogging would seem a risky endeavor for one such as myself. I'll give it go and see what happens.
by Clark Nelson

P.S. Now that you are a big time blogger, I thought I would give you your first encounter with plagiarism. Get used to it... you're on the web now.