Sunday, January 20, 2008

Johnson Arch

On Saturday we went hiking around Johnson Arch with Jonathan, Gina, and friends.
.
.
Does anyone know how to get back to the car?
.
.
I am pretty sure that is not the way out of the canyon.
.
.
Maybe the way out is just over this rock.
.
.
Eventually we just cleared ourselves a path.
.

6 comments:

Chris said...

Looks like a fun hike!

DMom said...

Looks fun, but I think I had just as much fun with the kids.

Clint C. said...

You live in such a beautiful place!

Jennifer B. said...

Way to clear a path!

Gina and Jon said...

I'm pretty dang sure that was not the right way out of the canyon, I should have taken the trail with Kristen!! I'm really glad you had candy in your bag to help keep our energy high we might not have made it out!

Camari said...

I think dad's got the right idea! You guys do all the work...I'll help as needed!