Thursday, April 17, 2008

White Rocks

Last Saturday, I tried to sneak the kids out of the house before Kristen woke up. What I didn't know is that one of them had already hopped in bed with her for a few minutes. So Kristen kept Bryce and the rest of us trekked over to the White Rocks area of Snow Canyon.
.
The rock amphitheater surface has good grip, so climbing is easy.
.
Carter is the navy blue dot in the center of the picture.
.
There are also some soft white sand dunes in the bowl. Chelsea and Spencer had fun making tracks.
.
I have three expert guides living in my house. They would be happy to show any visitors to St. George the beauties and wonders of Southern Utah.
.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

What a good Dad/Husband! If you would like to sneak into my house and take my three children before I wake up, you are more than welcome!

Kristen said...

What a good looking group! Next time I want to come. Bryce is almost big enough to scale that mountain! Right?

Actually, I got to stay home and work on my Sunday School lesson. Not nearly as scenic, but satisfying none the less.

Thanks Tyler! XOXOXO

DMom said...

Great activity. I know how satisfying it is to me when you sneak into our house early in the morning and take Kent up the canyon with you. Although I must say he usually looks a little more hammered than your kids do when you get done. Maybe it's because you don't stop to play in the white sand.

Jennifer B. said...

That looks so fun! I can't wait to take you up on your offer =)

Womb Nanny said...

How do you find the time to take your kids out and hike. Way to go!

Bethany said...

Hopefully we'll make it up sometime for the guided tour. And what a great trip with Carter!

Tylershark said...

Well, we are expecting you in October. As long as you can walk after the marathon, we'll show you around.