Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Marathon 2009

The St. George Marathon was held last Saturday.
.
My nieces Brooke and Lauren came down to race.
.
We all finished and got our finisher medals.
.
Here is Lauren sprinting near the finish line.
.
I was happy to near the finish. Are the tears visible?
.
The St. George Marathon has a gorgeous course.
.
And some good looking runners.
.
Brooke is happy to be on her way to her personal best time.
.
Lauren cruising down the course.
.
.

6 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Congratulations! You three are inspiring.

Sarah said...

Great job! (as usual)

Natalie S. said...

You are all so awesome, and I'm not sure If I could run a marothon in flying shoes made of the fluffiness of a pillow! Keep up the outstanding leadership you all have naturally.(I suppose that is some benefit to me, too.)

Papa said...

Is it a sin to say I am proud of all three of you. If it is I'll say - you bring much joy to my heart. You guys look great. Love grandpa.

Bethany said...

Way to go! We'll have to join you again another year -- I missed the sunrise last year.

(and what a great trip to NY!)

Kamille said...

Augh! I need to talk with you about NY! I loved the pictures. Fantastic work. And I think Chelsea looks just like Kristen. First class? Limo service? I know you love her, but everyone else may think you love her more. And maybe you do, but at least try to make it LOOK even!

Oh yeah, and congrats on finishing another marathon.