
Six of the best people Kristen and I know.
.
We surprised Clint for his 40th birthday by congregating in Nashville last weekend.
.
Kristen, April, and I spent the night before our flight to Nashville in Las Vegas.
.
We had a pretty sweet room.
.
In Nashville we stayed in a rented house. It was the perfect venue for our weekend. The owner did a nice job decorating for Christmas.
.
Mostly, we sat around chatting.
.
Sarah listening intently.
.
It's hard to believe Clint is 40.
.
Ike sharing wisdom.
.
Fort Granger historical site in Franklin, TN.
.
We learned some Civil War history in between playing games, chatting, and eating out.
.
Kristen missed some group photos due to April's eating schedule. Jessica is the photographer in this one.
.
I rented the impractical Camaro, because one, I wanted to try it out, and two, because I wanted my sons to be envious. Eat your heart out Spencer.
.
7 comments:
Now THAT looks like an incredible weekend! So glad you could go. I love the pictures and I want to stay in that room--where was it???
The room was at The Mirage. It was $100 cheaper than the 430 sq ft room Chelsea and I had in New York.
What a great trip! I love Nashville.
Thanks for the post. I love these pictures. I just might ask your permission to inslude it in my next blurb book I slurp from my blog. That was one luxurious room in Vegas!
Oh yeah, and thanks for taking off a week of work and flying across the country to see us!
I love it! How fun to get away! Will you guys come and surprise me on my 40th, I think that would be perfect.
You deserve a break. It looks like a great time was had by all. mom
Post a Comment