After this video was filmed I rode all the way down the street. Sorry, it was took dark to film it. I now need to work on starting without leaning on something and doing tricks like bunny hops down stairs. I'll keep you posted.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Nice...glad to see you are doing more than just playing with a cube.
The video's not working for me -- I'll try later. I'm eager to see your new skill!
I'm thinking that falling off that thing would be very painful. I'm too old for stuff like that. :-)
Nice unicycle skills! You are way better at it than I would be if I had practiced my whole life. You have a gift!
It seems rational that a guy like you would take up unicycling. You don't really have anything else going on.
Impressive!
Post a Comment