Where a kid can be a kid
Spa Day sounds awesome - that is my kind of camping!
I remember going with Dad to girls camp when I was 9. He didn't catch a snake and there was no spa day. Chelsea looks right at home with the YW.
I am still chuckling over the spa picture. I think it is the Mona Lisa smile. You are a great dad.
How fun! LOVE the spa picture of Chelsea--too cute!
I have to agree that is a great pic at the spa!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Spa Day sounds awesome - that is my kind of camping!
I remember going with Dad to girls camp when I was 9. He didn't catch a snake and there was no spa day. Chelsea looks right at home with the YW.
I am still chuckling over the spa picture. I think it is the Mona Lisa smile. You are a great dad.
How fun! LOVE the spa picture of Chelsea--too cute!
I have to agree that is a great pic at the spa!!
Post a Comment