Monday, June 25, 2007

Just Kickin' It With Clark

Clark heard from a friend that tubing the narrows was the way to go.

We figured why hike the full 17 miles when you can float a few.

We were the envy of all those we passed. Suckers.

We had two miles to go when the ranger told us to stop having fun. I think he was envious as well. Maybe next time he should bring a brother with good ideas.

3 comments:

Michelle S. said...

Cool trip. Luckily you didn't end up in jail for your illegal floaties.

Gina and Jon said...

I'm jealous too.. that looks like so much fun, I'm glad you didn't get in too much trouble so that you can use them for the next time!

Clark said...

Tyler, that was a day I will never forget. Thanks for the good times. That ranger was winded and out of shape... he was just mad we didn't offer him a ride.