Where a kid can be a kid
Tyler, C'mon I know your tougher then that guy!! The hampster wheels look pretty cool!
Those youth are lucky. Looks like you all had a great time.
Tyler, I wish you were my Bishop!! If they aren't smart enough to realize it already, those guys will look back in twenty years and wish their kids had a bishop as much fun as you. I'm sure you led them to victory in tag.
Tyler, happy birthday. It was nice you let the kid win. You are the best and always good looking. mom
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Tyler, C'mon I know your tougher then that guy!! The hampster wheels look pretty cool!
Those youth are lucky. Looks like you all had a great time.
Tyler, I wish you were my Bishop!! If they aren't smart enough to realize it already, those guys will look back in twenty years and wish their kids had a bishop as much fun as you. I'm sure you led them to victory in tag.
Tyler, happy birthday. It was nice you let the kid win. You are the best and always good looking. mom
Post a Comment