Monday, July 16, 2007

Tag!

I've been hit, so here it goes.

Four jobs I've had:
1. Cleaning public bathrooms at the State Beach (I had to wear a forest ranger/ boy scout type uniform and try to avoid anyone that might recognize me.)
2. Family Fun Center ("Attention bumper boaters, your ride is now over, please bring your boats back to the dock." I still got it.)
3. Los Hermanos (I can still make a wicked Brisa.)
4. Sharp Rees Stealy Urgent Care (Oooh, that rash looks bad. Rub some vaseline on it and see your regular doctor tomorrow.)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Fletch
2. Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
3. Elf
4. Jaws

Four places I have lived:
1. Huntington Beach, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. Nezahualcoyotl, Mexico
4. Los Angeles, CA

Four favorite TV shows:
1. The Office
2. The Simpsons
3. Man vs. Wild
4. College Football

Four places I've been:
1. Maui
2. Popocatepetl Volcano (15 eruptions since the Spanish arrived in Mexico)
3. Sharon, VT (Birthplace of the prophet Joseph Smith)
4. Hanksville, UT (Not a single tire store in town)

Four favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Brownie Sundaes
3. Phil's BBQ Ribs
4. Tommy's Chili Burger

Four websites I visit daily:
1. My favorite blogs (see list to the side)
2. Yahoo (home page)
3. Google (for all of life's questions)
4. ESPN

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Home
2. The beach
3. The river
4. The mountain

Four blog buddies I want to tag:
1. Carter
2. Clark
3. The Stevensons (time to start that blog)
4. Abram

7 comments:

Gina and Jon said...

I love it! Your jobs were the best to read, and your right the Brisa is fabulous.. maybe we should start selling the recipe?

Jessica said...

Very nice Tyler, I was actually surprised by how little surprised me...see, I've been a listener! I forgot about the Man VS. Wild, I love that show too...now you have to take a look at Ice Road Truckers on the History channel...its addictive.

Tylershark said...

Gina- Let's see how much people will pay to hear 1 part ice cream, 1 part strawberries, 1 part blackberries, add sprite/water to desired consistency. I don't remember being sworn to secrecy.

Jessica- I watch all my Discovery/History when I'm on call. I'll have to catch Ice Truckers next Thursday.

Thanks for your comments. It makes me feel loved, if not tolerated.

Clark said...

Bear Grylls is the bomb-dizzle. Good call on man vs. wild. I found your tag very entertaining... we have quite a bit in common. I see u tagged me… I am up for the challenge.

Chelsea Bug said...

Dad I like your new page. I like the shark. I also like watching Man Vs. Wild with you.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me. I did my blog. You and I have lots of the same "favorites."

DMom said...

How can there be so much happiness and creativity in one family! You certainly are blessed and a blessing to us.