Where a kid can be a kid
Can I just carbo load and forget the running part?
Absolutely!Thanks for the visit Jello.
Exciting...both the carbo loading and the marathon. The truth is I will be praying. Keep me posted. mom
Sympathy carbo-loading is my favorite part of marathon weekend.
Good luck Tyler! I think I'll try the sympathy carbo-loading too. Yum.
Good luck on your run, Tyler! We'll be thinking of you while we sleep in!
You're doing it again!!! So, is the goal finishing? or is there some time we're aiming for?
Mostly I want to finish. Of course breaking 4 hours is always nice. I promised myself I won't run it next year, but if you came to run with Ike, who knows...
I carbo load all year long - just in case I am asked to run a marathon on short notice. I like to be prepared.
I'm sitting at work and the picture of those cookies look so so good!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Can I just carbo load and forget the running part?
Absolutely!
Thanks for the visit Jello.
Exciting...both the carbo loading and the marathon. The truth is I will be praying. Keep me posted. mom
Sympathy carbo-loading is my favorite part of marathon weekend.
Good luck Tyler!
I think I'll try the sympathy carbo-loading too. Yum.
Good luck on your run, Tyler! We'll be thinking of you while we sleep in!
You're doing it again!!! So, is the goal finishing? or is there some time we're aiming for?
Mostly I want to finish. Of course breaking 4 hours is always nice.
I promised myself I won't run it next year, but if you came to run with Ike, who knows...
I carbo load all year long - just in case I am asked to run a marathon on short notice. I like to be prepared.
I'm sitting at work and the picture of those cookies look so so good!
Post a Comment