Where a kid can be a kid
ME, ME, ME!
That was fast.
Yeah. Just shows how interested I am!
Me too! I miss Disneyland. I am so excited to go with all of you!
I want to go! Should I load up on carbs?
Congrats!And thanks ever so much for noticing the duck. Hmm...now there's a line that could be quite intriguing if taken out of context...
How can anyone resist a personal invitation on the Disneyland sign? I'll be there!!
So fun seeing you guys at CA Adventure! Wish it could have been longer. But you have to tell me, how did you do that to the Disney sign??!!!?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
ME, ME, ME!
That was fast.
Yeah. Just shows how interested I am!
Me too! I miss Disneyland. I am so excited to go with all of you!
I want to go! Should I load up on carbs?
Congrats!
And thanks ever so much for noticing the duck. Hmm...now there's a line that could be quite intriguing if taken out of context...
How can anyone resist a personal invitation on the Disneyland sign?
I'll be there!!
So fun seeing you guys at CA Adventure! Wish it could have been longer. But you have to tell me, how did you do that to the Disney sign??!!!?
Post a Comment