Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Almost Christmas

.

We are down to less than a week before Christmas. Is your shopping done? I hope so. The stores currently have inventory that is picked over and full price. At this point you may want to convince yourself and the ones you love that the true meaning of Christmas isn't found in beautifully wrapped packages... it's found in plastic gift cards.
.

7 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Looooove gift cards. Love 'em.

Clint C. said...

Got all my Christmas shopping done day after Thanksgiving. Screaming deals. But now I'm totally overloaded with the last-minute thought at that maybe we should do something nice for our friends and neighbors. Been Baking and dipping candy all day. By the way--wish I had Kristen's caramel popcorn recipe...Oh and then there's presents for teachers, and wrapping all the presents (too bad kids don't like gift cards) and getting the Christmas letter out! Did you get Leonards?

Michelle S. said...

I just have a couple presents for Lauren and Brooke left. I'm almost done, but I need a little input on winter wear. Brooke is driving home with friends tonight. I wish they were going tomorrow. Do you mind if she keeps your number handy in case they need to stop?

Tylershark said...

Pioneeress - Yes, I have read Leonard's letter. The voice of the letter sounded like him, but I wasn't sure which of the two wrote it.

Michelle - We always love visitors. We now have a king, queen, and double bed available for those stopping by. Also, we have plenty of treats that have been dropped off by neighbors.

DMom said...

Bring on the plastic!

Kristen said...

I like how you separated "yule" and "tide" in your header.

Sometimes I feel that is exactly what the holiday season is: an overwhelming tide of yule!

Gina and Jon said...

I'm a big fan of gift cards! I'm also excited for Christmas traffic to die down!