Thursday, December 13, 2007

Still Alive


I am currently between adventures, but still alive. Backpacking, marathoning, & Disneylanding is all in the past, with nothing planned for the immediate future. Christmas is coming, but there are no big surprises in store. There will be a few toys, but nothing exciting. There is no extended family in town this year.
.
When life is hectic I look forward to boredom. However, as soon as things slow down, I go into adrenaline withdrawals. Tithing settlement is pleasant, but not blog worthy. Work is nothing new. The kids are only a month older than when you heard about them last. My abdomen has gotten a little softer, but I'm addressing the issue.
.
The one bit of good news is I made my last car payment this month. The bad news is I could buy my car 8 times over with the money I still owe on my student loans. So I'm still going to work this year. So much for retiring at age 35.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I didn't know you were bored! Come home, I have a few chores you can do to ease that boredom...

Clark said...

sounds like its time for online settlers again

Jessica said...

There's online settlers?

Gina and Jon said...

I understand where your coming from I think I go though adrenaline withdrawls more frequently then I should!
I'm sure you will come up with something soon!

Jennifer B. said...

Online Settlers???

Count me in!