Where a kid can be a kid
Just wait until he finds out Santa Clause isn't real. He's in for a major letdown!!
I love the spit-up spot on Mom's shoulder. It's my current scent of choice: parfum de puke.
I heard you the first time.
Santa Claus isn't real?
That frown is adorable and heartbreaking at the same time.
Interesting. That's how I look when it's 9:30 and Dad is still on the computer and I have to get up early for a test. How our Disneylands' change.
I love it!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Just wait until he finds out Santa Clause isn't real. He's in for a major letdown!!
I love the spit-up spot on Mom's shoulder. It's my current scent of choice: parfum de puke.
I heard you the first time.
Santa Claus isn't real?
That frown is adorable and heartbreaking at the same time.
Interesting. That's how I look when it's 9:30 and Dad is still on the computer and I have to get up early for a test. How our Disneylands' change.
I love it!
Post a Comment