Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kanarra Creek

We took some of the young men on a hike up Kanarra Creek.
.
Some places were a little tricky to navigate, but some ladders and ropes left by others eased the way.
.
I took Carter along. This trip is what I consider "The Narrows Lite." It's about as fun as the narrows, but easier to get to, less crowded, and a little shorter.
.
Here we are on top of the second waterfall.
.
We even found a few natural slides.
.
I wasn't going to miss out on the fun.
.
So the invitation to visit us in St. George still stands. We'd love to take any one of our friends and family around the area to see the beauties of the region. We'll even treat you to dinner if you have to drive more than 200 miles to reach us.
.

6 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

Wow. That looks incredible!

Anonymous said...

Sign me up... I wish. That really looks fun. mom

Jessica said...

This is true. We did get free dinner. I think I will make the same offer Tyler. We have an unbelievable restaurant named, "The Asylum", you'll fit in. I believe we have been to your house like 5 times!!! If you are afraid that Prescott/Sedona/Verde are going to kick some St. George behind...good fear! Get down here!

DMom said...

Kent had a great time on this hike. Thank you for inviting him.

Gina and Jon said...

So next time we come visit, can we go here it looks awesome.

Carrie Stuart said...

Tyler,

This trip looks like fun! We're coming through St. George the week before General Conference. Any chance you'd like to host/guide the Stuarts for a day?

We'll be moving to Okinawa in December, so if a tropical vacation in the Pacific is ever on your itinerary, we'd love to have you.

Cliff