
Here we are trying to smuggle some Boyacks home.
.

Bryce enjoys seeing the harbor.
.

Spencer thinks Carter's driving is excellent.
.
Chelsea at the helm.
.
Dad kicking back.
.
Bryce digging for China.
.
Grandmary's backyard. Chelsea appears to be teaching her brothers a thing or two.
.
The cousins united.
.
Cousins and Mickey.
.
Chelsea stops feeding the ducks for a pose.
.
Cousins at the pond.
.
5 comments:
What a wonderful family vacation. I'll bet you could all go back tomorrow. I love the pictures of the cousins!
Miss you already.
Wow that is a ton of cousins looking around the same age, how fun is that! Looks like a great time but then again isn't cali always a great time.
That boat ride looked pretty relaxing... I was hoping you had pics of Bryce barefoot skiing.
Come back. mom
Post a Comment