Where a kid can be a kid
Mooney Falls.
This vine field reminded me of something tropical.
Great pictures. I am impressed with your camera skills.
Not all the pictures are mine. If the effects are really cool, it's probably not mine. Some of my photos turned out good because it's hard to take bad pictures of those beautiful waterfalls.
Man, that is beautiful.
It almost makes me want to hike in - ALMOST, I said. Could you get a golf cart back in there?
You could make a calendar with those photos. Do you have a special camera?
Absolutely lovely.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great pictures. I am impressed with your camera skills.
Not all the pictures are mine. If the effects are really cool, it's probably not mine. Some of my photos turned out good because it's hard to take bad pictures of those beautiful waterfalls.
Man, that is beautiful.
It almost makes me want to hike in - ALMOST, I said. Could you get a golf cart back in there?
You could make a calendar with those photos. Do you have a special camera?
Absolutely lovely.
Post a Comment