Saturday, July 19, 2008

Young Men Havasupai Trip

This is the crew at the start of the hike.
.
Here we are like ants heading down the switchbacks.
.
I practically have Havasu Falls to myself.
.
Some of the guys in front of Havasu Falls.
.
Brock and me in front of Mooney Falls.
.
Some of us on a day hike.
.

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Gorgeous! I'm so jealous. Ike, Chris, Dallin and Josh are doing this in September...you beat 'em to it! Arizona Rocks!!!

Chris said...

Looks like a great trip. I can't wait. Let us know anything that is a must as well as things that you would do different. As Jessica mentioned, Ike and I are taking the 12 year olds there in September.

Tylershark said...

Chris- Give me a call sometime. I'd love to give you details.

Jessica- Yes, Arizona has rocks. Lots and lots of rocks.

Anonymous said...

Your adventures are just fantastic!

Gina and Jon said...

So why didn't we take a family trip here?? It looks amazing, I'm super jealous.

Tylershark said...

Family trip sounds like a great idea. Carter is dying to come with the next time. Kristen even said she would come.

Ashley said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. It's one of my life goals to go to Havasupai, we'll have to talk next time you work.

DMom said...

OK - I'm getting closer to being convinced. It really looks fun and would be so memorable to go with grandkids, but all of you are animals!

Jennifer B. said...

Cool trip! I bet those young men had the time of their lives.

Fantastic photos too.

Womb Nanny said...

Was it as fun as girls camp?

Tylershark said...

Nothing is as fun as girls camp.