Friday, October 31, 2008

Chelsea on Halloween

Chelsea in her Halloween parade at school.

9 comments:

Kristen said...

I love that costume. We borrowed it from a neighbor and I think it was perfect for Chelsea. I'm glad you got a video, because my camera is out of battery and I have no shots of Halloween! Nice post.

Clark said...

Looking good Chelsea.

Gina and Jon said...

She has a sweet costume!

Camari said...

Happy Halloween, Chelsea! I love your costume.

DMom said...

They need to slow down the parade a bit. The kids become a blur. Chelsea and Carter both looked great - best at the school. And that is coming from an unbiased grandma (if there is such a thing).

Jennifer B. said...

How clever! Chelsea is darling in that costume :)

Clint C. said...

I had no idea you could take video with a cell phone. Techy you. They are all adorable. How did I not know that Bryce could walk?

Kamille said...

What happened to your other kids? Did you only blog about the ones you like? (tee hee) The costumes are good ones, what did you dress up as?

Bethany said...

Cute costume, and very nice filming -- I think you've got a great eye!

(Hey, and thanks for your support -- we wish you guys were here to help us, but we'll keep you there as a great place to break up our trip!)