Wednesday, April 22, 2009

View From Above

This morning Spencer and I climbed the hill in front of our home.
.
We got a great view of our side of town. West Side!
.
Here's the neighborhood.
.
The home. Kristen and Bryce are at the front door.
.
Work.
.
School.
.
Church.
.
Temple.
.
Park.
.
Here's part of the marathon route for those who are currently preparing.
.
This was Spencer's first trip to the top of the hill. He did great. He should be ready to hike the Wind Rivers by next summer I suspect.
.

10 comments:

Bethany said...

What a great hike. I love those parent/child shared moments.

Womb Nanny said...

I grew up next to the red hill. I miss those hikes. What a great view.

Clint C. said...

I've always wanted to hike the hill in front of your house. Amazing that you can see all of that! Looks like the perfect place to watch the sunrise!

Sarah said...

St. George is a beautiful city. Great pictures!

Jessica said...

WOW! You got it pretty good when you can see all your "must see" buildings from the hill next to your house...

Kamille said...

I love that you took us on a little tour of St. George from the sky. It is kinda pretty here.

Jennifer B. said...

What a view! Thanks for sharing those great pics.

Papa said...

Spencer and Dad, what great hikers. Glad you could share the experience. When I was a kid we lived in the hills of Glendale. You bring back great memories. Love, Dad.

Clark said...

neat-o pics. about that marathon... why isn't it free again? they should pay me to suffer through that, i'll still bring the town revenue by being there for the weekend. Im still running, and in fact it becoming enjoyable... but i don't know about this... its a lot of time that i don't have.

Michelle S. said...

Spencer is a doll! I enjoyed the pictures. I think we'll come visit in person in a couple weeks!