
I spent last week with the older scouts in the Uinta Mountains near the Weber River.
.
Smith-Morehouse Reservoir.
.

Aspens.
.
View down the valley from the lake.
.
Weber River.
.
I'm told this fork of the river is often dry. Not this year.
.
A mountain meadow. We found it while looking for moose.
.
Beautiful.
.
However, if it were in my yard, it would be a weed.
.
We didn't find any moose on our hike, but we did find this. Don't get between one of these guys and their young. You could be looking at trouble.
.
8 comments:
Wow. Nice images, Tyler. You've been so busy!
I tell you - if it weren't for that medical thing you could be a successful photographer. Beautiful pics.
I just added that to my list of places to visit -- it's beautiful!
Awesome photos Tyler! If I could see that kinda stuff outside a five star hotel I'd be in heaven.
You should enter some of those pics in the fair later this summer. They are really breath-taking. And to think, I used to live near those mountains. Oy.
Awesome summer camps. Great job on the scout camps.
I believe you could publish a nine month calendar for the Uinta mountains. Inspiring pictures. mom
You are a great Bishop. You are an even greater son. Love dad
Post a Comment