Where a kid can be a kid
I love it! No messing around with Bryce--he gets right down to business.
K, that is TOOOOOO cute.
Got to love those kids. Way to go Bryce. I wonder if he even knows he is the youngest? Its a real pleasure to watch your children grow up. You both are doing a great job. We love you, Dad
Fantastic!!! Amazing!!! Fun!!!
No wonder you are crazy about that little boy.
Nothing's cuter than a small pot-bellied sprinter.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it! No messing around with Bryce--he gets right down to business.
K, that is TOOOOOO cute.
Got to love those kids. Way to go Bryce. I wonder if he even knows he is the youngest? Its a real pleasure to watch your children grow up. You both are doing a great job. We love you, Dad
Fantastic!!! Amazing!!! Fun!!!
No wonder you are crazy about that little boy.
Nothing's cuter than a small pot-bellied sprinter.
Post a Comment