Monday, August 10, 2009

She's Here!

After nine months of anticipation, Kristen did great.
.
She said it was the best delivery of the five.
. The baby came out hollering.
.
But, she quickly quieted down.
.
She has been welcomed by her loving siblings.
.
Here's the entire crew.
.

17 comments:

Suzanne said...

April,

We are glad you got here safely. Welcome to the family!

Love, Aunt Suzanne

Mike S. said...

What a wonderful family! We can't wait to meet April. Congratulations - We love you!

Anonymous said...

Sweet April, We are grateful you are here. We love you and all of your family. grandmary

Anonymous said...

Sweet April, We are grateful you are here. We love you and all of your family. grandmary

Anonymous said...

Oops,it looks like grandmary likes to push buutons.

Papa said...

April, you are so beautiful and so loved. Welcome. We look forward to seeing you in person. Tell your mom she did great. love papa

Clint C. said...

Wow! Kristn, you are a rock star. What a beauty you are, April! I was suprised how great I felt after the 5th, really great!

DMom said...

I love her already.

Sarah said...

Congratulations to the Nelson family!! I'm glad that all went well, and that April is here safe and sound. Cute picture of the 5 kids - why am I not surprised to see that Chelsea is the one holding April? :-)

Camari said...

Welcome, sweet baby April!!

Bethany said...

Yea! Congratulations to all of you! Kristen, you look beautiful and so does April!

There must be something special about number 5 -- that was my best and easiest pregnancy and delivery.

Natalie S. said...

She's so beautiful!!

Jennifer B. said...

That last shot brought tears to my eyes. What a family! We love you.

Michelle S. said...

Welcome to earth April! So glad you're here safe. Chelsea has a sister!! Hooray!

three dogs and a logan couple said...

I'm so happy she is here and healthy. Kristen does not look like she just gave birth in that first photo! You have adorable kids. Congratulations!

Gina and Jon said...

Im so glad all went well, we are super excited for the new addition to the family! Congrats

Womb Nanny said...

she looks fantastic...congrats