I've noticed a recent increase in the number of bloggers and commentators in my family. I now have a greater desire to blog as I see it as one of the best ways to stay connected. The only question now, is what to blog about.
When you are as gifted as Jennifer B. or Mama Tiger, any otherwise mundane event can become an adventure of epic proportions. However, my language skills demand sensational front-page-worthy news to remain interesting.
For instance, just this morning I ordered dog tags for everyone going to Summer Youth Conference. See... boring.
The other thing is I am both a healthcare provider and a lay clergyman. Some of the most intriguing stories I have are confidential.
So, until I live some incredible drama, I will sit here stewing about composing the next great American anecdote.
Maybe I'll post a sensational photo while I'm waiting.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That photo is disgusting! If a picture is worth a thousand words, you win the grossest blogger award.
P.S. I laughed for five minutes.
Nice. Where were you when you took that picture?
I found that croc in my Scooby Doo blow-up pool in the backyard. The gardener tried to empty the pool to mow and paid the price. Hope that doesn't show up on my bill next month.
Tyler, what are you talking about? Who needs the mundane made into the epic when you can enjoy a man-eating reptile?
Classic, brother. You are hilarious.
well tyler, you bring up a valid discussion... assuming that your story of the gardener and the scooby doo pool is true... what if your gardener were to charge you for the arm that was taken by your pet croc. What would he charge? We are familiar with the saying "it cost me an arm and a leg" but really... what is the cost of an arm or a leg? To me, my arm is worth alot. My Leg is also worth alot. I am not sure which is worth more to me... and also unsure exactly how much. But I would say... they are at least worth 100 bucks...each.. or 150 for both.
Post a Comment