I saw an unusual tree last week on a camping trip. A long time ago, when it was still young, this tree dug its roots deep into the ground. Then sometime later the elements ripped the earth from all around it. The tree is still standing today.
How deep are your roots? When life erodes the earth from all around you, will you still be standing?
2 comments:
I SO want to be that tree!
It may not be easy, in fact, I'm sure it won't be, but I plan to withstand all trials. The older I get the more gratitude I have for a mom and dad and family that helped me plant deep roots of faith and obedience. I'm humbled by how much I've relied on the basic truths of the gospel to "hold on for dear life" with challenges in my adult life.--And I consider my life to be wonderful.
Post a Comment