I wasn't specifically mentioned in Jennifer's tag, but I guess anyone who read the words at the end is "it."
Four places I'd love to visit:
1. New York
2. New Zealand
3. London
4. The can
Four things I covet:
1. The toys of those in debt
2. The free time of those underemployed
3. The physical fitness of those who have sacrificed family time
4. Angelina Jolie
Four goals I have:
1. Sleep 8 hours a day
2. Be prepared for retirement at 55
3. Keep BMI <25
4. Reach "Pro" skill level on all Wii Sports
Four fads I wish would pass:
1. Tattoos
2. txt mssgs
3. All things Iraq
4. Tight/revealing clothing as a right rather than privilege
Four delights:
1. All things Spencer
2. My music collection
3. Being outside
4. Revenge
Four regrets:
1. Going to Hard Rock Cafe rather than summit of El Popo Volcano
2. Not buying Apple stock in the early 80's
3. Not taking auto shop
4. Wasting all the wishes that genie granted me on pogs
Four things I wish I could do more often:
1. Sleep
2. Eat a hot meal with my family
3. Play sports
4. Poop gold
Four things I never would have imagined would happen to me:
1. I would be living in Utah
2. I would be driving a truck
3. I would be going to a rodeo tonight
4. I would like onions (you were right Dad)
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Wow. I learned alot about you right there. I really want to go to New Zealand too! We should go to New Zealand next year instead of the beach house. That would be awesome!
You know what I want your next blog to be...what are you going to do if you retire at 55? I see all these people retiring at 55 and none of them are really doing anything that spectacular...at least no one is doing anything that makes me think, "Wow, that's great, can't wait to retire at 55!" Now, you might have a plan...I would like to know what it is. And, not just the first year, not just, "I'm going to go to Europe for three months" or I'm going to hike some mountain. If you are totally done working, what does 55-85 look like? I am hugely interested in this topic. I guess Kristin could also answer the question, "What are you going to do if Tyler retires at 55?" By the way, love the rest of your answers, except I really don't get the Angelina Jolie thing, you already have a woman with four babies! I would think you would covet someone with a little less baggage.
I don't necessarily plan on retiring at 55, but I want that option. I might get ill, I might be called on a mission, I might change careers, who knows.
If I said, I'll retire at 67, 64-year-old Tyler might really be ticked off at 34-year-old Tyler for not having more insight.
Angelina Jolie????
Shame on you!
It wouldn't be funny if I said Kristen.
I don't think anyone is truly cultured until they visit the rodeo. Right on! Come to think of it the last rodeo I visited was in St. George. The guy next to me spilled beer all over me. High class.
I thought I would say hi, not knowing if you will even remember me. I was friends with Troy in HB. I'm not sure exactly how I ended up on your blog, but fun to find someone from the highschool days. I didn't see a connection to Troy anywhere...do they have a blog? Sounds like you are busy and doing well.
Good to hear from you. No, I don't know if Troy has a blog or not. I guess I could ask him. We don't chat as often as we should.
Fun list. How was the rodeo? Got any pictures?
Well tell him I said hi, when you do talk to him. It would be great to hear from him and see how he is doing. It has beed way too long. Glad you are doing well.
Umm, WOW!
I know for a FACT that I would have guessed the music collection correctly. Probably the living in Utah thing as well, now that I think of it.
You think you know a guy and the next thing you know he's talking about coveting Angelina Jolie... yeah, SHAME ON YOU! Audrey Hepburn might be gone but is nonetheless a much better choice ;).
As for the BMI, I'd be stoked if I could just get mine under a marathon by the end of the year (or at the very least redistribute it) ;)
Post a Comment