Where a kid can be a kid
The family photo taken at home afterwards.
.
She looks beautiful. Congratulations Chelsea!
Congratulations Chelsea! What a sharp looking family
Chelsea's glowing! And Growing up. We love your great family!
Congrats, that dress is so pretty! I wish we had been there.
She's so pretty. Are you sure you were involved? Just kidding. Thanks for the "Kami" reference. Come on...
CHELSEA WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU. YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT PATH. KEEP ON MAKING GOOD CHOICES. LOVE GRANDMARY
A lovely family! Congratulations Chelsea.
Congratulations, Chelsea! I am so proud of you!! :)
Congratulations on your big day Chelsea! You look so much like your mother!!! :D
Post a Comment
9 comments:
She looks beautiful. Congratulations Chelsea!
Congratulations Chelsea! What a sharp looking family
Chelsea's glowing! And Growing up. We love your great family!
Congrats, that dress is so pretty! I wish we had been there.
She's so pretty. Are you sure you were involved? Just kidding. Thanks for the "Kami" reference. Come on...
CHELSEA WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU. YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT PATH. KEEP ON MAKING GOOD CHOICES. LOVE GRANDMARY
A lovely family! Congratulations Chelsea.
Congratulations, Chelsea! I am so proud of you!! :)
Congratulations on your big day Chelsea! You look so much like your mother!!! :D
Post a Comment