No, this was not my first score. It is my best score. The first time I played I spent 30 seconds just trying to figure out that england, England, great Britain, Great Britain, UK, is really spelled United Kingdom. After playing a couple of times I got the spelling down on a few countries and did much better.
You type seriously fast. I typed in names as fast as I could, no gaps to come up with a country and only a couple of "why isn't it taking that?" moments, and only got 61. (Got N & S America, Europe and started Africa before I ran out of time.) Although I typed Argentina about 5 times before I gave up on it.
4 comments:
Is it possible that this was not your first score? I remember playing games with you growing up, Tyler. I know how you play.
Is it possible that this was not your first score? I remember playing games with you growing up, Tyler. I know how you play.
No, this was not my first score. It is my best score. The first time I played I spent 30 seconds just trying to figure out that england, England, great Britain, Great Britain, UK, is really spelled United Kingdom. After playing a couple of times I got the spelling down on a few countries and did much better.
You type seriously fast. I typed in names as fast as I could, no gaps to come up with a country and only a couple of "why isn't it taking that?" moments, and only got 61. (Got N & S America, Europe and started Africa before I ran out of time.) Although I typed Argentina about 5 times before I gave up on it.
Post a Comment