Update: I have finished Genesis and Exodus. By reading 25 pages a day instead of 7 you could be done with the standard works by the end of April. Then you wouldn't have to be disciplined for quite as long.
That's funny. I love how you over-achieve now so you can under-achieve later. Nice. And I'm back at work. When are you around again? I'm there tonight (Sat.) then next Wed. and Thurs. Maybe I'll get to see ya. Will you be carrying around your bible, though? I'll just feel so non-missionary around you if you do.
Well Tyler and Mike, I'm sorry to hear you've got so much time on your hands. My life is just so interesting and fulfilling I've only been able to keep just ahead of the original goal. We started last Tuesday and are on page 76.
"I love how you over-achieve now so you can under-achieve later."
That statement conjured up a whole littany of memories of you in college. So very disciplined with that sort of thing ... still setting goals and that darn good example ... thanks a lot! ;D
8 comments:
Ouch! Show-off.
That is so like you. You know how to get things done. Way to go bro!
That's funny. I love how you over-achieve now so you can under-achieve later. Nice. And I'm back at work. When are you around again? I'm there tonight (Sat.) then next Wed. and Thurs. Maybe I'll get to see ya. Will you be carrying around your bible, though? I'll just feel so non-missionary around you if you do.
Awesome! I started with D&C and finished Friday 1/16. I finished the Pearl of Great Price yesterday (1/18). Now on to the Old Testament!
Nicely done.
Well Tyler and Mike, I'm sorry to hear you've got so much time on your hands. My life is just so interesting and fulfilling I've only been able to keep just ahead of the original goal. We started last Tuesday and are on page 76.
Still. Nicely done.
"I love how you over-achieve now so you can under-achieve later."
That statement conjured up a whole littany of memories of you in college. So very disciplined with that sort of thing ... still setting goals and that darn good example ... thanks a lot! ;D
Post a Comment