My heart is willing but my flesh is slow. I am still in Leviticus but I manage to get a chapter done in the Book of Mormon each day along with a conference address. Does that count???
Hey speedy, do you know how many pages we are supposed to have read to be on track with the 12 month goal? I'm trying to figure out if I am supposed to be feeling overwhelmed or encouraged by my progress. :) And where did you find that funny Lego picture?
7 comments:
Rehoboam is by far my favorite biblical character.
WOW!! You are rocking it! Not only reading...but apparently comprehending enough to tell others what is going on...!!!
My heart is willing but my flesh is slow. I am still in Leviticus but I manage to get a chapter done in the Book of Mormon each day along with a conference address. Does that count???
Wow - I'm impressed!!
You appear to have way too much time on your hands.
Hey speedy, do you know how many pages we are supposed to have read to be on track with the 12 month goal? I'm trying to figure out if I am supposed to be feeling overwhelmed or encouraged by my progress. :) And where did you find that funny Lego picture?
You are amazing! missionary mom
Post a Comment