Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm in Job


8 comments:

Camari said...

Very awesome!! Good for you. I wish I was as dedicated. However, I'd take you up on Harry Potter any day!!

Jennifer B. said...

Go Tyler, go!

Sariah said...

Haha, I didn't undrestand what you meant at first. I thought "I'm in Job" it was a weird, unfinished sentence. But now that I finally get it, WAY TO GO!!!!! Keep up the good work! =)

Kamille said...

I don't know where you get your pics for your posts. They make me giggle. I'm impressed that you are a reading fiend. Do you do that instead of blog-stalk in the OR now? :)

DMom said...

It took me a while to figure your blog out. Pretty sad on my part! Clever on yours.

Jessica said...

Woo Hoo! That is impressive

Clint C. said...

It's amazing how those 10 pages add up!

Tylershark said...

It's closer to 25/day right now.