Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Gospels

I've read Matthew and ...
.
Mark.
.
Luke is next.
.
Then John.
.

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Hilarious. Sacreligious, but hilarious.

Zack said...

I am just hoping that The Acts are in no way related to John ... sorry, couldn't resist! :D

Clint C. said...

Horrible. Are you gaining more insights by reading fast? Finding more connections because your reading it all at once?

Abram said...

Mark Hammill makes two appearances on your blog entry! That's almost as many movies he made before he faded away into oblivion.

Tylershark said...

Sarah - Actually, I am gaining many insights by reading it in a short period of time. Christ makes several references to David, Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Jonah that I have always glossed over in the past. Now I know exactly what he is referring to. Also Jesus's entry into Jerusalem is much more meaningful to me now that I have read so much of Jerusalem's history.

Jennifer B. said...

Didn't see that coming!

I started "the epistle dedicatory" intro to the Old Testament! I'm on my way :)

Papa said...

Tyler, I agree with Kristen, But all in all I am impressed with your ability to set and then meet goals. I am very glad you are living such a great life while my old brain still is working.
Love, Dad

DMom said...

Clever, committed, and consistent. You are an inspiration.
I just finished Numbers.

Kamille said...

The people who comment on your blog are funny. I won't even try to be. I love "The Acts" thing as well as the Mark Hammill appearance reference. *giggle*