Friday, March 6, 2009

Standard Works Update

I'm done with Timothy, Titus, and Philemon.
.
I'm currently in Hebrews.
.
By the end of the day I will finish James and...
.
...Peter.
.

7 comments:

Jennifer B. said...

You're awesome!

Good ol' Peter. That photo brings back a lot of good memories. (Mom always says, "Don't play ball in the house!")

Kamille said...

Does your family just mill around you as you read? Are your reading online during cases in the OR? Where do you find the time? I barely have time to finish a post with everyone yelling and running around me and Sadie on my lap. Seriously.

Zack said...

You know Tyler, this would be going a whole lot better if you could build a little focus into your personality ... you know ... learn to stick with something for more than a day or two. ;)

Seriously, way to go ... you've inspired me ... I'm well behind you but I'm started anyway ... :D

Papa said...

Tyler, nice going. You are doing a great thing. You are an inspiration to us all. Love, Dad

Womb Nanny said...

Do you just sit around in the OB call room and think up pictures to go with Bible stories? I am very impressed with your creativity.

Natalie S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle S. said...

Way to go Tyler! You've always been a reader. I remember when you were in elementary school, I would find encyclopedia's in your fire engine bed. Actually, I remember finding a big bible there too.