Saturday, March 7, 2009

Done

Cover to cover in 8 weeks.
.

8 comments:

Kamille said...

no. way. that's crazy. well done.

DMom said...

Congratulations. You are an inspired inspiration.
ps - How's Enoch?

Papa said...

When I taught the Old Testament in seminary I took over 8 months and we didn't read it all. You have read every word - and its 8 weeks. Wow. Way to go my son. Love dad

Jennifer B. said...

Nice work Tyler! I'm in Genesis ;)

Clint C. said...

Wow. How many pages a day? Please tell. There are still lots of 8 weeks left in the year!

Tylershark said...

1590 pages/56 days = 28.4 pages/day.

Sariah said...

Hey Bishop, great job! You've inspired me, I'm going to see if I can beat your record. Wish me luck! =)I've never read the Old Testament before.... At least, not all the way through. Who knows? I might even steal your idea of updating my blog to say where I am. Heehee, this'll be fun!

Jessica said...

WOW!! That is nuts, did you take any vacation time??