Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break at the Zoo

Spencer on his elephant.
.
The kids at the start of the day.
.
Showoff.
.
Chelsea wearing brown to match the giraffe.
.
Rarely photographed creature.
.
Fighting black bears.
.
"I big, I push it."
.
Isn't she lovely?
.
Showoff.
.
Spiderspence.
.
Carter the Bryce Shepherd.
.

9 comments:

DMom said...

The only thing missing to make it the perfect zoo experience is the grandma and grandpa exhibit.
Glad you had fun.

Kamille said...

Did you get a little break from your scripture frenzy? Your pics are fun and I'm glad you posted some of your family. See you soon!

Clint C. said...

I love the picture of Kristen--no bump yet. And Spencer on the web must have been a fantasy come true. We went to the Memphis Zoo for Spring Break, Hogle looks better.

Jennifer B. said...

Great re-cap! Looks like a fun outing.

Anonymous said...

It looks like fun! Tyler I could never picture you as any kind of turtle..now I can:)Kristen you look great as always. Grandchildren are one of the many blessings of old age. grandmary

Anonymous said...

Tyler, Kristen and kids. You look "marvelous". The zoo was lucky to have you. Someday we will pay you a visit. Love, Dad

Womb Nanny said...

I love you as a turtle.

Michelle S. said...

A lovely family! Tanner says to Carter the Bryce Shepherd..."Maybe you'll grow up to be a wiseman."

Natalie S. said...

Wow, Chelsea! So camouflaged, I hardly noticed you there. Uncle Tyler, you should just buy your own turtle shell, and then you won't need to go to the zoo.